Saturday 14 May 2011

Great Agriculture Blogs

What got me started making my blog was the marketing competition for a summer livestock show called Summer Synergy(I will definitely continue to post to even after the competition is over). The marketing competition was to create a blog where you told agricultures story from your perspective to inform the public about what life is like inside the industry. Check out the Summer Synergy Website to learn more about the event and if you want to read some other great agricultural blogs check out the List of Blogs in the Senior Marketing Competition to learn more about the world of agriculture. I know they are my competition, but I think it is important to support all youth in the industry and hear their story about how the animals they raise feed families.
Youth in Agriculture Today, Producers of Tomorrow


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting links to the event and the other entries, Marleen! Very awesome of you.

    ReplyDelete