Friday 13 May 2011

TGIF

Thank God its Friday. The weeks are going by very quickly as graduation gets closer. I have received early admission to both the University of Calgary for Natural Sciences and the University of Alberta for Animal Biology. Right now I am leaning towards choosing to go to university in Edmonton because I was accepted to my first choice program and I want to move a little further away from home than Calgary so I can become independent. I am working very hard to keep my marks up in a tough semester filled with Physics, Chemistry, English and Calculus and I have the intention of retaking my Social and Biology diplomas which means in June I will have my work cut out for me. My future goal is to have a career where I am working with animals. My ultimate job would  be a veterinarian specializing in large animals or be involved in research work . 
Short Term Goals: survive these last few weeks before graduation and ace my diplomas
Long Term Goals: find a career where I am working with animals and making enough money so I can travel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Look! Another sheep person!!! Sorry I was really excited. There sure don't seem to be many of us.

    ReplyDelete